Apr

Lots to Share!

OK, I’m bursting at the seams with excitement!  Just in case you haven’t heard yet, I been selected to be part of the 2010 Graphic 45 Design Team!  I’m so happy to be able to continue designing for Graphic 45, it’s such an amazing company to work for.

The amazingly talented women on the 2009 Design Team are fabulous. Each one of the women I worked with inspired me and I will miss working with them dearly.

I’ve been visiting all the 2010 member blogs and I am so excited to work with the 2010 gals too. What an honor to be able to work with such talented ladies (past and present).

Speaking of Graphic 45, my Graphic 45 Beach Album kits are now available at The Scrappy Gourmet.

The Graphic 45 Beach Album is featured on the Scrappy Gourmet website for the whole month of April. How fun is that?  It makes me feel special (and I’m totally not).

Another little ditty I want to share…

My sweet friend Courtney, the one I posted about HERE, came by last night to teach me how to make a purse.  Courtney promised to help me and she definitely made good on her promise.  This darling girl toted her sewing machine AND her surger to my house and stayed for FOUR HOURS.  She was so patient and made me feel like I was doing a good job.  Gosh, I’m lucky to have Courtney as a friend.

Here’s Courtney at her machine (helping me…patiently):

And here are some photos of the purse we made together:

I love it!  It was so much fun to make. I will definitely be purchasing a sewing machine. Very. Soon.

Here’s a link to Courtney’s Sewing Blog:

Watch Me Sew

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

xoxo, Christie

Tags:

9 Comments

• Carmen says:

The album looks great, and that purse is just adorable!! You wouldn’t know it from looking at my blog, but I used to make children’s clothing for a small local company called Rainbowear. I have made a lot of things with my sewing machines. Hmmm…I should dig them up…:) Happy Easter!!

• Courtney says:

Christie you are the sweetest! Thanks so much for being my friend. You were definitely the best blessing from working at TNT! I am so glad we have gotten close! That better not change! We have lots more crafting adventures ahead of us! I am copying these purse pics for my sewing blog if you don’t mind! Love you lots! See you soon! You need to teach me to sell on etsy!

• Sandi says:

Congrats, Christie .. but I had no doubt you’d be back on the G45 DT. I just finished a L/O using the Le Romatique and I’m so happy with it. Can’t wait to see you sewing on your layouts Heehee .. Hugs and Happy Easter

• Holly L says:

I love everything you do…you are so talented. That bag is fab…love the print.

• This is great news! Congratulations Christie!!! I’m so glad for you that you are still a member of the G45 designersteam.
    The beach mini album is stunning!
    I love your gorgeous purse, you are ready for the spring and summer:)!
    Have a happy Easter!

• Mammatalk says:

Congratulations. They are lucky to have you. Love the purse!

• Marla says:

Congrats on making the team again!!! 🙂 And that purse is fabulous!! Now I want one 🙂 lol

• Linda B says:

What a cute beach book you created . . . and OMG that purse is adorable!!!!!

• gullotine says:

That’s big help for me. You are tops.Great! You have done a terrific job communicating your message. I totally agree with your opinion. Thanks!