After I posted my layout last month, I realized that you had to have a membership to view the tutorial. Oops.
I do have to say, though, Scrap n’ Art memberships are only $2 a month (not bad, eh).
With that said, here is my version of the cardstock flower:
You will need:
Scalloped punch (I used Stampin’ Up’s)
Cardstock Flower Tutorial
1. Punch out three scalloped circles:
2. One scallop at a time, crumple and smooth out each scalloped circle several times until it becomes soft.
3. Once the scalloped circle is soft, you can separate the cardstock into two layers (as seen below).
4. Repeat step 2 and 3 with your remaining to scalloped circles.
5. You should now have six scalloped circles. Stack your circles, fuzzy side up.
6. Pierce a whole through the middle of your scalloped circle stack.
7. Attach a brad through the hole (the color of your brad doesn’t matter unless you want it to show).
8. Begin folding each layer around the brad…
…until all layers are folded around the brad.
9. Peel each layer back until it resembles a flower.
I added a bit of glitter to these flowers:
And here is what they looked like on my “Forever Friend” layout:
Have a wonderful weekend!