Oct

Simple Halloween Garland

This little garland is hanging in my living room right now.

It was very easy to make…for the life of me I cannot remember the line of scrapbook paper I used (I purchased the paper in 2009). I love this Halloween paper because all six sweet Halloween images were on one sheet of 12″ x 12″ paper.

I simply cut out the images, chalked the edges and then backed each image with black cardstock.

I punched a couple holes at the top of each image and strung them together with orange ribbon.

Once I hung the garland on the wall, I weaved a leaf garland and some black mesh through the orange ribbon.

Not the most creative thing in the world but I like it.

Simple and fun!

If you recognize this Halloween paper line…please clue me in (I’m hopeless). Thanks!

xoxo, Christie

Tags:

6 Comments

• Mammatalk says:

I’m thinking I’d like me some Halloween garland, too. :+)

• Linda B says:

Sooooooooo I hope there is a prize because I know the answer to your question . . . I was just going through my Halloween paper stash (one of many) and what do I spy but the very paper you used to make your adorable garland . . . it is by “Creative Imaginations” . . . there is not aparticular name for this design – one side has cream & brown leaves printed on orange grid – other side has the six images you used . . . BTW – this garland is very creative not matter what you think – so there!!!!!

• Sue says:

beautiful – I love how big halloween is in America – it really isn’t so much here

• Sandi says:

This is gorgeous, Christy! I would so love to have that hanging in my living room!

• Becky says:

I think that is Rusty Pickle. But not 100% sure…

• Cheryl Marshall says:

Very pretty! Karen had it in her store I think last year. Miss you!