Jun

New, New Graphic 45 Wonderful Wonderland News…

Graphic 45 has done it again!

New Release this July 2010:

“Fall down the rabbit hole to experience magic and wonder with Alice

and all of her eccentric friends deliciously attired in their holiday finest!”

I can’t wait!

________________________________

In other news:

I will be picking up my Mom from the hospital tomorrow.

Thank you for your prayers and well wishes.

After I get my Mom settled in a home…

I’ll be cleaning out the garage (again) with my hubby.

I read THIS BOOK yesterday, couldn’t put it down.

I love SUMMER!

Do you have any fun weekend plans?

Catch ya on the flip side!

xx, Christie

Tags:

8 Comments

• oh wow, anything with an AIW theme has to be great! such great news that you’re mom is coming home from the hospital!

• Teri says:

Hey Girl! I have major cleaning/organizing plans this weekend, also. We have a two-level bedroom. Yes, sounds cool, but it has collected way too many things recently. I am soooooo ready to pitch and clean. I know, I must have a fever.

So glad to be back!

• Jing-Jing says:

Very goodlooking!!! Hope your mother is better!

• Carmen says:

Glad to hear your mom is well enough to take out of the hospital. Can’t wait to see the new papers! I’ll be posting the father’s day cards I made with A Proper Gentleman in the next day or so. What fun papers to work with, and they go so far!!

• Sandi says:

Very interesting. I don’t do many Halloween pages but I”m sure I’ll find a good use for this collection as I do them all. Glad your mom is on the mend!

• Patrice says:

Oh my goodness! This brings back memories of my childhood! A friend I had when I was very young won a Halloween window painting contest in which she created a large scale work of all the Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland characters at the tea party, decked out in Halloween attire. What a gem, Christie. You just made my day.

• Patrice says:

And as always, prayers and blessings to you and your beautiful family. Very glad your mom is coming home from the hospital.

• Mammatalk says:

Lots of warm thoughts your way. It’s been too long since I’ve paid you a visit. I have much reading to do here. Again, you are so creative!